Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Where to Start....?

It’s kind of a silly notion that one would spend a large amount of time dedicating their self to publically posting their personal ramblings. It seems that I too feel some strange desire to do so even though I am not quite sure why. Maybe it’s because I feel the need to have people read my thoughts and offer me some measure of compliment which will help me to feel like I posses some sort of intellect. I have read at the most two or three blogs in my lifetime and have heard people refer to them more times than I can imagine. I guess this is what happens when you give a curious cat a laptop and a broadband connection. The big problem here is that the cat, a metaphor I am using for myself for those who might be wondering what I am talking about, has a bad case of Attention Deficit Disorder. In other words, I have trouble holding a thought let alone a subject in a blog spot. What should you be getting from this? You should be getting the view of the universe through the eyes of, one who just so happens to live in it, me.

No comments: